Your Safety is Our Top Priority
We are fortunate that biking is an outdoor activity, which helps limit the spread of COVID-19. The health and safety of our guests and our community is our top priority. Outlined below is how we here at The Flying Bike are working to ensure the safety of our customers:
- Hand sanitizer, buffs or masks, and gloves are available at our shop before the start of your tour or rental. A restroom is available on-site as well where you can wash your hands.
- We are limiting indoor time as much as possible. Orientation at the start of your tour or rental will be done outside. Waivers will be signed electronically prior to arrival or with your phone on-site. Helmet pick-up will be near the door. Any time indoors, whether in the shop or during tour stops, will not be required.
- Bikes are cleaned and wiped down with an alcohol-based disinfectant after every ride.
- Helmets are wiped down and sprayed with alcohol-based disinfectant after every ride. Tour participants may also bring their own helmets if they prefer.
- Guests are encouraged to bring their own reusable water bottle which can be filled with cold spring water at the shop.
- A health screening section has been added to our waivers, to help ensure the safety of guests and staff. Both guides and guests will be screened before the start of the tour for any symptoms of COVID-19.