The Flying Bike is proud to rent out our fleet of Pedego e-bikes for you to explore Asheville on your own. Reserve your electric bike rental online today!
Electric Bike Group Tours In Asheville
- See the highlights of Asheville one of our existing top-rated tours or we can create a custom experience tailored to your needs and interests
- Group discounts available for parties of 6 or more
- Bikes electric assist function allows riders of all ages and abilities to stay together and have fun
- Multiple guides are provided for large groups to ensure personal attention and safety
- Pricing for custom tours varies depending on your requests. Please contact us about your interests and goals for the ride, and we will make it happen!
Corporate & Group Private Tours
We provide unforgettable private group tours on our fleet of Pedego electric bikes. Get up close to must-see sights, meander down scenic bike greenways, and catch some stunning views with the best local guides in town. Our e-bikes come equipped with electric pedal assist and throttles making the Asheville hills fun and easy! Tours are family-friendly, we provide child seats that can accommodate children as young as 1-year-old and cargo e-bikes that can accommodate two adults: one rider and one passenger.
No matter your group size, The Flying Bike will show your party a unique and memorable time in Asheville! Whether you are looking for a corporate team-building experience, an educational outing for your school or summer camp, a fun bachelorette/bachelor adventure, or a novel way to celebrate a special occasion, we are here to help you plan a tour that will suit your needs. We can create a custom route with stops based on your group’s needs or interests, including stops at local restaurants or historic landmarks. Alternatively, you can book one of our existing award-winning tours for a fantastic overview of Asheville- including its history, culture, and architecture.
Please wear closed-toe shoes. We also recommend rain gear, sunglasses, sunscreen, and a camera. On the back rack of each bike is a cargo bag the size of a shoebox with a waterproof cover and an optional handlebar bag for your belongings.
- Electric bike
- Cold spring water, but you must bring your own bottle
- Rear cargo bag with rain cover
- Ponchos for unexpected rain
- Scarves and gloves for cold weather
- Optional front cargo bag
- Bike locks for optional stops
Passenger Riding Option
- Padded seat, side rails or handlebars for children 6 years and older
- Yepp Maxi child seats for children 6 years and younger
- Cargo e-bikes can accommodate two adults: one rider and one passenger
A 20% gratuity is automatically added to all bookings of 6 or more people.
- The legal age to operate electric bikes is 16 years old.
- A driver’s license is not required to ride an electric bike.
- Our suggested minimum height is 5 feet tall to operate your own e-bike. Shorter participants may accompany another tour-goer as a passenger on a cargo bike.
- The weight limit for the Pedego Boomerang is 350 lbs, and greater for our cargo bikes.
- To take an electric bike tour, you should have the balance and dexterity to ride and control a 55-pound bike. Although they’re electric, you must have a basic level of fitness. If you have any questions or concerns about your ability, just contact us. If it has been a while since you’ve been on a bike, we highly recommend you practice, even just once, before your tour.
- Your safety is our first priority, and if you do not feel comfortable riding your electric bike at the start of your tour, we’ll offer you a full refund or the option of riding along with another guest in your party on our Pedego Stretch cargo bikes.
If the weather is questionable, the tour guide will contact you at least 1 hour before the tour to discuss your options.
We will still ride in light rain, but for your safety and enjoyment, we do not ride in heavy rain, thunderstorms or snow. In the case of a tour being canceled due to weather, we are happy to offer a 100% refund or exchange your booking for another day.
We will cancel tours if there are dangerous weather conditions, but we will still ride if there is a chance of inclement weather. We provide all the necessary gear to keep participants comfortable. If you do not want to ride in light rain or the cold, we encourage you to purchase trip insurance. Trip insurance allows you to cancel your reservation for any reason up until the start time of your tour.